A2O = Access to Opportunity
The SMU Office of Engaged Learning invites you to join our new A2O Mentoring platform. Powered by Chronus, A2O Mentoring provides a space for SMU students to connect with mentors at SMU and in the Dallas community.
Introducing yourself for the first time can be intimidating. A2O Mentoring is here to make it easier.
Each member (student or mentor) makes a profile, and the software makes suggestions based on mutual interests. After you connect, A2O can help you set meetings and goals for short and long-term mentoring relationships.
Are you looking for a mentor? Do you want to be a mentor? Join today!
How can a mentor help me?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate collegiate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
Why should I be a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your alma mater through service
“The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating them in your own image, but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.” — Steven Spielberg